Devise Vision and Mission:
We will help to devise Vision and Mission of Institutes as per the global scenario.
Standard Academic Practices:
We will guide the institutes to enhance and implement the standard academic practices to improve the higher education. E.g. academic planning calendars, choice based systems, Academic excellence center, use of ICT tools like MOODLE and many more.
Develop a strategy to systematically and routinely collect, store, and retrieve assessment evidence pertaining to each learning outcome. Use indirect as well as direct evidences.
Implementation of Outcome Based Education:
OBE is a comprehensive approach to organizing and operating a curriculum that is focused on – and defined by – the successful demonstrations of learning sought from each learner. The term clearly means focusing and organizing everything in an education system around “what is essential for all learners to be able to do successfully at the end of their learning experiences” OBE ultimately implies emerging with a vivid idea of what is important for learners to be able to do (determining the outcomes), thereafter developing the programs for learning, implementing it and assessing the learner on a continuous basis to ensure that learning has ultimately taken place. The outcomes-based approach to education requires:
- Developing a clear set of outcomes organized into the system’s subjects
- Establishing conditions and opportunities within the system to enable
- Encourage learners to achieve these outcomes.
Guidance will be given in following aspects:
- Devise Department Vision and Mission
- Department Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Programme Curriculum and Teaching Learning Process
- Teaching, Learning Process Course Outcomes (COs) and Programme Outcomes (Pos)
- CO to PO Mapping
- Process of CO Attainment
- Process for PO Attainment
- Use of PO Attainment
- Towards Improvement of Programme